1. Shipping and Delivery Term
- Item purchased will be couriered via Pos Laju Malaysia service within 3-5 business days for West Malaysia, and 3-7 business day for East Malaysia, from Monday to Friday (10am – 5pm), excluding weekends and Public Holidays upon order payment confirmation.
- If you are not at the delivery address at the time of delivery, the assigned logistic company will provide a notification card advising you of the process for collection.
- Guanyin World Foundation will not be responsible for orders signed for by someone other than the designated recipient.
- If you find that the items are damaged upon delivery, please report to us on the same day with supporting evidence and your Invoice number. Reimbursement is subject to the courier company’s discretion.
- In the rare circumstance that your product is missing from your order, please notify us on the day of delivery and we will be happy to assist.
- Orders are processed Monday to Friday excluding weekends and public holidays. Orders made on Friday after 3pm and on weekends will be processed on the following Monday.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our courier that we have no control over or by event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- At the moment, we do not ship internationally.
- All orders are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped.
2. Standard Delivery Charges
- West Malaysia : Price starting from RM 7.00, every extra 200g will got additional charges RM 1.00.
- East Malaysia : Price starting from RM 9.00, every extra 200g will got additional charges RM 1.00.
- Worldwide : Price starting from RM 100.00.
3. Free Delivery
- Enjoy Free Shipping with purchase of RM 200 and above for West Malaysia.
- Enjoy Free Shipping with purchase of RM 250 and above for East Malaysia.
4. Out of Stock Items
- Items marked “out of stock” are not available for order. If you would like to order this “out of stock” items, please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- If you have any questions on our shipping policy, please contact us at email@example.com or 603-7781 8161 or 016-7748 161 (Monday to Friday: 10am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm, excluding Public Holiday)
- No shipping charges if item purchased are personally collect at our office: No: 6, Jalan 4/49D, 46050 Petaling Jaya Selangor
- Once your orders have been shipped, you will be provided by a tracking number and you can track the delivery status of your orders via the links: https://www.poslaju.com.my/track-trace-v2/